Thursday, August 13, 2009

Breast Tumor and Blood

Today the smell of blood is everpresent. I managed to remove a dark, dead part of the tumor a couple of days ago in the shower, it just came away without any bother, and since then, the rotting smell of I don't know what has gone, I am just returning to the yeasty smell of the fungus that's dissolving the lump.

Mineral-like scent of blood. At times, mingled with old memories of cooked food, as though the flesh of the tumor is old cooked food that never did get digested and just got lumped into my breast.

I have to say, the various off odors I am dealing with on a daily basis are really overwhelming at times, and even render my stomach slightly nauseous. I know I'm doing wonderfully despite this because my appetite never disappears, I'm eating all day.

Raw kefir shakes with organic milk, frozen organic berries, raw honey, walnuts ground up, ground up beef bones for protein and some kind of supplemental powder full of bacteria (though I'm suspicious of processed bacteria in a vitamin tub), I agreed to take these for a while on a friend's recommendation.

Then I ate raw feta cheese shipped in from Amish farmers with sprouted flat bread and tons of raw butter, then shared some sushi pieces with a friend, came home and ate a fresh salad with some raw salmon and later will gorge on raw cream and fresh figs.

It's a really tough cancer treatment don't you think?

3 comments:

  1. thanks for your feedback on the background color. Anyone else with feedback on this site, please feel welcome to post any information that would attract people interested in this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, I am so happy to have found this. This story is almost identical to mine. I used to be an exotic dancer and now have breast cancer with an open wound, very terrifying. I wish I could talk to this girl!

    ReplyDelete