Friday, August 7, 2009

Breast Tumor Breaks Skin and Dissolves Naturally

This blog is for anyone interested in knowing how brilliant the human body is and how I am reversing a rather serious breast cancer through a raw diet and involvement in an environment of people who feel that physical death is no longer inevitable.

This is the story of a high grade, fast growing, malignant tumor that breaks the skin and turns my right breast into a rock of toxic flesh that bleeds, stinks, scabs and rots, dissolves and eventually, after several years of a natural masectomy, heals and leaves a disturbing scar behind.


In 2003 I noticed the color around my nipple was fading to pink. Born in Egypt with skin that can change from pale olive to dark brown, I had always been proud of my dark aereolas.

A few months passed and I noticed that the pink patch was getting larger and my brown coloring was fading fast. I started a search on the web and suddenly found myself on cancer sites and before I knew it I was following some instructions to press against my breast to see if there was a lump.

Strangely, I wasn't in the habit of stroking or squeezing my own breasts, not even during sex with my lover, and he wasn't that much into breasts either, though he loved mine and thought they were beautiful. I was pretty pleased with them myself.

As I pressed towards my chest I felt it. A big lump. The shock of realization heated up my face and brought my circulation to a standstill. I couldn't wrap my brain around how a rock that hard could have grown inside the soft tissue of my breast. It was so fucking hard I had trouble understanding its connection to my body. Where had I been all this time to not be aware of its growth?

1 comment:

  1. You are one brave woman. How are you doing now? I'm going on 8 yrs myself with a breast tumour that has broken the skin. K

    ReplyDelete